The final ITGS exams are only a week away! To help prepare for Paper 2, I have created a new practice news article about mobile phone apps that are used to monitor the location of children. Based on the New York Times article Digital Guardians that Help Ease the Fear of Parents, the article is a similar length to the specimen IB Paper 2 articles (20 to 25 lines).
In addition to the new article, the ITGS textbook support web site features a number of practice articles covering a variety of topics, including:
- GPS prisoner monitoring systems
- Digital manipulations of photographs used as evidence in court
- Online bullying
- Electronic waste (e-waste)
- Biometric facial recognition systems
- The use of QR codes by paramedics
Online crime updates
All practice paper 2 news articles are available on the ITGS textbook support website.